Wednesday, March 31, 2010

BUSTED!!


one good thing about career fair is, there will be a lot of companies coming to offer you jobs yet no one really get a job by end of the day. some companies are not even relevant to be there when all the students are taking engineering courses and you are offering a job like 'kitchen helper"!!..


driven by my "i-submit-so-many-resume-already-yet-i-got-no-reply" attitude, i approached this one company that i thought weren't supposed to be there.

me: Hi!.good day sir.(putting on my curious look with sparkling eager eyes 0_0)
HR: hi! you looked so interested. if you are looking for a company who can develop your inner potential with a good starting salary ...bla bla,bla [-_-"]....bla,bla,bla...and can i look at your resume then?
me: mmm...sorry sir. i am not interested actually but i just want to ask how much if i want to open up your franchise?
HR: errrr....are you sure?
me: yeah...how much then?
HR: are you somehow anak Datuk or Tan Sri?
me: kinda (smile)
HR: by any chance, who's your father?
me: Zainalabidin..
HR: errrr.......( he's blurr who the hell is that Zainalabidin guy and trying to remember any big shot named Zainalabidin)...

i just couldn't stand my big laugh and i quickly went to talk to a friend and went away from that booth while the guy was still trying to figure out who's my father is...
you just got BUSTED sir...=)..thanks for making my day....=p









No comments:

Post a Comment